Thursday, July 7, 2011

impromptu day.
















so many awesome discoveries we made that day! We traveled all the way to the east to catch Monte Carlo, went to the nearest Ikea there, then to Chinatown to get Viv's G12. And because of that, we found ourselves enchanted by the place we stepped into. FIRST THOUGHT, ARE WE IN CHINA? HAAHHAHAHA. We literally felt like tourists! It was hilarious!!!! we went everywhere wow-ing at everything there. The food in Ikea didn't quite satisfy me so I had to drag Viv with me to another place for dinner. Come to think of it, we were pretty adventurous that day. We were getting bored at meeting at the same old place, same old time, shopping at the same old places. I guess there are still many parts of Singapore still waiting to be explored. In a week or two i will be flying to Bkk. which is totally wicked! I've never been out of the country without my family before. well once, but since it's a school thing, that doesn't really count now does it? I get nervous during flights. I just hope my trip will be smooth sailing one! till then! x

No comments:

Post a Comment