Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Alexander McQueen fall RTW 10



just before bidding the world goodbye, McQueen left his final ready-to-wear collection, which of course, took our breath away.
I've always giving alot of my attention to McQueen shoes, every detail, every story that was
told in his collection.
what intrigued me is the design, although it is hard not to admit that it sends chills down your spine...if only i'm able to afford labels... if only.
i strongly believe that his final collection has got something to do with his death,
and these heels had proven my theories.(i've been grieving)
nevertheless this shoe is an eye candy, amazing, breath taking. he won't be forgotten.

school work is starting to pile up as of now.
i'm freaking out, seriously. there's so many things to do!!!!
and my attendance isn't perfect, so there's a need to worry.
lets just hope that i'll survive. fingers crossed xx

No comments:

Post a Comment